1 DAY – 2 DIVES
(1 set of sidemount or 1 set of back-gas per dive with EAN32)
$200 USD per day and per person
1 DAY – 1 DIVE
(1 set of sidemount or 1 set of back-gas with EAN32)
$160 USD per day and per person
1 DAY – 1 DIVE W/STAGE
(1 set of sidemount or 1 set of back-gas + 1 stage with EAN32)
$180 USD per day and per person
1 DAY – 1 DIVE W/STAGE + DPV
(1 set sidemount or 1 set of back-gas + 1 stage with EAN32 + 1 DPV)
$300 USD per day and per person
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE SERVICE?
- transportation to the dive site
- underwater guiding
- EAN32 as basic breathing gas
- use of weights, reels and jumps lines
- use of toolbox and spare parts
- drinking water
- O2 cylinder and first aid kit
- cave or stick maps if available
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE SERVICE?
- diving equipment
- food and drinks other than water
- entrance fee to the cenotes
DISCOUNT POLICY (DISCOUNTS ARE CUMULATIVE)
2 divers = 10%
3 divers = 20%
4 to 6 days = 5%
7 to 9 days = 10%
ASK US FOR SPECIAL GROUP PRICES !
WHAT IS THE REQUIRED EQUIPMENT?
- sidemount or backmount complete system with buoyancy compensator
- redundant DIN regulators system
- primary + 2 back-up lights
- thermal protection (7mm with hood is recommended, or drysuit)
- fins, booties and 2 masks
- nitrox dive computer and a back-up bottom timer
- wrist compass
- 2 line cutters- 2 safety lines
You can rent/purchase most of those items at CDT Mexico. Please advise us in advance if you need to rent/purchase equipment.