GUIDED CAVE DIVES
We offer first quality cave guiding services to certified cave divers in an enjoyable, relaxed yet professional atmosphere.
At CDT Mexico, we logged thousands of cave dives including advanced cave diving and exploration in the area since 2005. We are glad to share our knowledge of the local caves and experience of cave diving with our guests from around the world.
We take you to visit the great classics as well as more off the beaten track dive sites, for the more adventurous of our visitors!
We are passionate about cave diving and we understand that this has to be fun, while never losing safety from our sight!
We offer guiding services at all levels, fitting the needs of all our guests, from intro to cave to multi-stage cave dives, with or without decompression, and with all configurations.
DOWNLOAD - PRICE LIST FOR GUIDED CAVE DIVES (back soon)
Find all prices and conditions on 1 file
1 DAY – 2 DIVES
(1 set of sidemount or 1 set of back-gas per dive with EAN32)
$200 USD per day and per person
1 DAY – 1 DIVE
(1 set of sidemount or 1 set of back-gas with EAN32)
$160 USD per day and per person
1 DAY – 1 DIVE W/STAGE
(1 set of sidemount or 1 set of back-gas + 1 stage with EAN32)
$180 USD per day and per person
1 DAY – 1 DIVE W/STAGE + DPV
(1 set sidemount or 1 set of back-gas + 1 stage with EAN32 + 1 DPV)
$300 USD per day and per person
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE SERVICE?
- transportation to the dive site
- underwater guiding
- EAN32 as basic breathing gas
- use of weights, reels and jumps lines
- use of toolbox and spare parts
- drinking water
- O2 cylinder and first aid kit
- cave or stick maps if available
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE SERVICE?
- diving equipment
- food and drinks other than water
- entrance fee to the cenotes
DISCOUNT POLICY (DISCOUNTS ARE CUMULATIVE)
2 divers = 10%
3 divers = 20%
4 to 6 days = 5%
7 to 9 days = 10%
ASK US FOR SPECIAL GROUP PRICES !
WHAT IS THE REQUIRED EQUIPMENT?
- sidemount or backmount complete system with buoyancy compensator
- redundant DIN regulators system
- primary + 2 back-up lights
- thermal protection (7mm with hood is recommended, or drysuit)
- fins, booties and 2 masks
- nitrox dive computer and a back-up bottom timer
- wrist compass
- 2 line cutters- 2 safety lines
You can rent/purchase most of those items at CDT Mexico. Please advise us in advance if you need to rent/purchase equipment.